Saturday 29 March 2014

Day 1 - Flight to Nepal


My super starts to expeditions continues but this time it is fully my fault.  My farewell lunch and drinks with the chaps is great fun but lasts a good 12 hours so I wake on Saturday morning in a pretty dazed state. Decision making and anything resembling competence are unobtainable and, despite having the whole day  to get myself ready, I am still late for the taxi - it doesn't help that a couple of bags of equipment have just disappeared so I am going to have to do some shopping at Heathrow and Kathmandu. I also have not been able to find my bag weighing tool so I am a bit concerned about issue at check-in. I get 30kg but that goes pretty quickly and so I have to make some difficult decisions over what to leave behind - nothing critical, just some things that could make the trip a lot more comfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment